Sunday, August 21, 2005

24 Hours

What an interesting and thouroughly frustrating 24 hours it has been.

I had a fairly uneventful night at work last night. For those who don't know I am a career server lol. Decided to get my drink on and eventually my groove on with hubby last night when I got home. We invited the neighbors over for a fire on the deck and a few drinks. I always love drinking with the neighbors. They are a total blast!! We partied until about 1 am and decided to head in for a little love lol. There is nothing quite like playing Go Fish for sexual favors he he! Plus after I give it up I get to sleep in the next morning. What more could a girl ask for??

I had to work tonight and that is where the frustration comes in. I'm not sure if I actually go to work or just to an older version of high school. Drama, drama! Our manager is boning the hostess which has caused drama major. Add to that our kitchen staff forgot how to cook tonight causing major food delay's and some seriously pissed off servers and guests. One girl had $400 in sales and made $17. 17 Bucks!! WTF??

I am really quite frustrated with the chefs at our 4 star restaurant. I think we should change it to 4 polka dots and call them clowns. If anyone wants to see the web site for where I work LMK. I'd be more than happy to share.

::sigh:: What a night.

 

                          

 

0 comments:

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP