Thursday, August 18, 2005

Sex!!

This is my first entry so I should share a bit about me before I get to the meat and bones of my entry.

I have 4 children ages 14, 8, 5 and 3. This entry is going to be about my 14 year old son.

He (14 yo) is experiencing his first serious relationship. Him and my husband and very open with each other and he mentioned to my husband about making out with his girlfriend. ::gasp:: I decided it was time for hubby to have the sex talk with him. He explained about condoms and STD's. Hubby made it very clear that we aren't giving permission for him to have sex just that we wanted him to be well informed about everything.

Tonight he was on the phone with his girl and as they were hanging up my son tells her "love you too"!! I am so not prepared for this. He is only 14 for heavens sake. Then I remember what I was up to when I was 14 and I get scared. He is still a baby to me. Yep! He is still a baby.

                           

0 comments:

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP