Friday, June 30, 2006

Ya know, I pull this page up and stare blankly at it quite often. Why is it so hard for me to find something to say? I am, in my opinion a great conversationalist. I know when to talk and when to listen. I say something funny at just the right time. I never run out of stuff to talk about. I am a walking list of topics to discuss. Yet, nothing to say here. What gives?

I could tell you about my garden, wait, I already did that.

I could tell you about my job, been there, done that.

I could tell you about my kids, yep, check.

What to say?

I went garage saleing today. I found this bargain of an ab-roller for a buck!! Hubby says, another exercise thingie? Yeah, but this one works. I use it at the gym, here, feel my abs. Maybe you should use it a bit more. Ouch!

I also got a hair cut today, well if you call it that. I have been going to this girl Hannah for quite some time. Last time I was in was March. She absolutely butchered my hair. I have been putting off the dreaded hair cut since then. I wanted to give her another chance since she has always done a wonderful job. Everyone has a bad day, it just sucks she chose to have one the day I was in. I bit the bullet and had her take an inch off. No one noticed. Good hair cut!

I am so sick of the Star Jones/Rosie O bullshit. Rosie did not run Star off, she did that all by herself when she turned into bridezilla. Things like this don't just happen over night. Hello people!! I am a huge Rosie fan. She is funny and thoughtful, she is a wonderful Mother and does great things for her children's charity. What has Star the Diva done good for anyone besides herself? I have been reading the View message board. It never ceases to amaze me what ignorant hate filled people there are left in this world. I have repeatedly read that people can't stand her because she is a fat lesbian. Hmmmmm. Haters?

I closed at work tonight, fun stuff. He had the evil demon manager lady on tonight. Thank goodness I have the go ahead to manage myself and to ignore what she says. That woman might make me lose my mind eventually.

1 comments:

Anonymous July 4, 2006 at 11:29 AM  

Oh I love to go to garage sales!!  Sounds like fun and haircuts always make me feel new again!  Have a happy day!  Hugs,
Lisa

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP