Monday, August 22, 2005

Meth

I watched a documentary on A&E about Meth tonight. It shook me to my very core. Me ex was a meth abuser. We had our house raided by DCI and he went to jail for 3 months for what was found. I still can't decide if I was supportive or stupid during that time. Whatever the reason I stuck around. Things were going well (or so I thought) until 3 months before our wedding I found out he was still using heavily and was molesting a member of my family. The rug was pulled out from under me, my life was in shambles and I had no idea how I was going to make it through, but make it through I did.

He went to prison for indecent liberties with a minor and revocation of probabtion. He was there for 5 years. I have never heard from him personally since he was released but I heard from some of his friends that he is still using and hanging out with a worse crowd than he was before he went to jail. I feel bad for him, he was a nice guy with a ton of potential. Now he is just another victim of meth. I pray that he gets clean and gets his life together. He is missing out on so much in life. He has grandchildren now that he has no contact with as well as no contact with his children.

Meth is bad news that has this country by the balls. It is cheap, easily obtained and is one hell of a high. That high isn't worth all that it costs. I am glad I never got seriously sucked in. I did a line every now and then and partied like a wild child but eventually every child has to grow up and move on. I am thankful I realized this, I only wish he would have as well.

 

0 comments:

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP