Friday, July 14, 2006

I have to have the world's best customers.

For months I have had this couple come in on Thursdays. They usually just have soda's and share a burger before they play cards. They give me a couple bucks sometimes and other times nothing. I don't really care. I just really like those two.

Last night they came in and ate dinner and Ashley tells me I hit a huge jackpot the other night at the card club. How cool for her!! 

When it came time to pay the bill her husband William hands me a hundred dollar bill. I told him I would be right back with the change. He said no, just keep it, that's for you.

HUGE tip!! He said how cool I always am to them and this just makes up for all the times they wanted to give me a good tip and couldn't. How sweet of them!!

This is why I do what I do. Not for the money but for the friendships formed. I love my customers and it seems they are fond of me too!

0 comments:

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP