Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Little Entrepenuers

My girls are out in the garage playing. There is no better day than a hot day like today to have a lemonade stand (or so they think). They have set up shop in the garage (keep in mind we live in the back of a cul-de-sac). I was just out checking on them and asked them what they were charging. Sky proclaims it's $5 a glass. How about 10 cents a glass I say. Hannah yells how about 5 dollars and 10 cents a glass!
Aha! The price of lemonade sure isn't what it was when I was a kid.

0 comments:

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP