Friday, September 15, 2006

I'm having a hard time writing a new entry. I want to leave my tribute to Simon at the top of my journal forever but it's not meant to be. Life goes on for the living.

We are in the midst of trying to purchase a restaurant. Talk about difficult. The sellers agents suck ass. We showed up to look at it Thursday at our scheduled time and there was no owner there. I guess someone forgot to tell the owner there was a showing. We have been waiting since Wednesday morning for the financial reports which the agents keep saying they'll fax. I can see why this place hasn't sold. Totally irresponsible real estate agents.

So, I guess I will have to call my agent and have him keep looking. This was an awesome place with a well established, thriving business. I want it so bad I can taste it. I just need the damn financial records.

Maybe this is God's way of saying it aint gonna happen woman. I don't know. All I know is that I am frustrated beyond belief!

If anyone here reads please give me some words of encouragement or send up a prayer. Please.

Update: 10 Minutes after I posted this my agent called and said he finally had the financials. I ran over and picked them up. Started browsing through. Wowsa! I should have become an accountant. I don't understand any of the tax return statements. I do understand there monthly statements though. I really understand the net profit part. I like that part. If we really made that I could afford a new truck. We shall see though, first things first. Get this bad boy over to the accountant for review and I'll let him tell me what the bottom line really is. You can all still give me good thoughts though. This is going to be a long weekend, waiting to drop these off.

1 comments:

Anonymous September 15, 2006 at 7:28 PM  

Good Luck!! I really hope you get this place. I'm so happy for you. You deserve it :)

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP