Sunday, September 17, 2006

Okay, I picked the financials up. My first thought was wow these suckers must be cooked!! I took them into my boss who is thinking they must be cooked as well! Aye karumba! So, now what do we do? Do we try and make a go of it when we don't have any realistic idea of what we will be making or do we run for the hills and put my dream on hold for a bit until we find something else? I don't want to rush into anything but I really don't know what the right decision is. I guess I will have to be patient and wait to see what the accountant has to say about everything. Surely he will be able to figure out just what in the hell they are doing over there.

Shawn is going to pick up his new ice house today. Just what I need!! Who wants an ugly ass ice house sitting in their driveway? Not I!!

So, last night I had a party of 3 come in. One of the guys in the party ordered 30 ounces of prime rib. 30 OUNCES!!  Nearly 2 pounds of meat! I gave him so much shit, telling him he would never eat it all, he was going to have a box, or a wheelchair if he did eat it all. He not only ate it all he ate his salad, someone else's potatoes and 8 corn muffins. WOW!! He also left me a 25% gratuity. Thank you very much Mr. Steakeater.

1 comments:

Anonymous September 19, 2006 at 9:49 AM  

Go for the dreams!!!  Perhaps modify the plan slightly.  Hugs,
Lisa

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP