Monday, November 27, 2006

I gotta babble before I burst.
 
Funny how I have spent so much time running from my past. Trying to escape all the demons, to move on and outgrow that girl I used to be. Running ahead, or so I thought and then slamming firmly into the past I tried to escape. Getting hit with a 2 ton...heavy thing.
I have become a myspace junkie and did some searching of my old high school. Looking to see where the people from my past ended up. How are they all, where are they all? Did I do better for myself than they did? I had such a shady past and so much to prove that I wanted to be out there and show them. I ended up finding an ex, a long time friend as a matter of fact. One of the people who knew me when. I caught up with him and realized although I have changed some things never do. Namely him.
I then found my childhood best friend. She grew up exactly how I knew she would. Beautiful. Everything about her is beautiful. Thinking about her takes me back to a good place, a peaceful place before I set out on my path of self destruction. Finding her led to another childhood friend finding me. Hello past! He is doing so much better for himself than what he could have done and I am proud of him. I really hope he finds somebody to give him back the love he has to give.
 
Things are looking up on the restaurant front. I found a contractor tonight that I am meeting with at the restaurant on Thursday. Hopefully this works. I really like him. I just hope I can trust him with a large amount of my cash. (Or the banks to be exact.) I have some things to finish up but I am hoping I am going in the right direction. I never imagined chasing my dream would be so stressful. I just hope it all pays off in the end and I have the amount of business the current owner does. I also hope my marriage doesn't fall apart because I will never see my husband again. Hopefully the kids don't start calling the cat Mommy. They will definitely be seeing the cat more than they see me.
 
Hannah Belle is turning 5 on Sunday. 5!! Who said my baby girl could turn 5 already? What I wouldn't give to rock that sweet little thing and have her look up at me with those big dark eyes. It all goes so fast.
 
Tonight Skylee wasn't cooperating with Hannah's room cleaning plans and she walked up and told Sky that if she didn't get up and help her right now that she was going to tell all of her friends that she doesn't wear underwear to bed. Where does she get this stuff?? Of course Skylee wears unders to bed. My girls!!
 
That's enough babbling for now. I am completely exhausted and was already in bed until my baby sis called.
 
Peace out all,
Chelle

1 comments:

Anonymous November 28, 2006 at 3:38 PM  

Oh, that's so funny!  Sisterly blackmail....at such a young age even!

I married my highschool sweetheart twenty-seven years later!!!  Dec 22 we will have been married 13 years! I have never been happier! I didn't go looking for him we just ran across each other!

I wish you great success with your restaurant!  My lifes dream is to get everyone healthy with my Univera products, like they have me.  Hang in there..what kind of restaurant and where is it?

Blessings!
Darlene

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP