Thursday, November 2, 2006

I am feeling so stressed out and overwhelmed right now. I have a headache that won't subside. I tried the surefire pamprin, chocolate and pepsi and it just didn't work. This is beyond busting I think.

We wrote an offer up last night and it was sent to the sellers broker today. They have to either accept, decline or counter by Wednesday. I can't wait until Wednesday. I am going to have a breakdown. I am anxious, excited and scared all rolled into one.

I feel bad that we are pulling out of Shawn's inheritance early. My MIL is being sucked dry right now. I guess everyone thinks they are entitled to something from her all of the sudden. She has been supporting my SIL for almost a year, Shawn's step sister and brother have racked up debts they can't cover so they are sucking her dry as well. His step brothers ex wife thinks she is entitled to something as well so she has been getting hers too. MIL is happy to give us the money because we are trying to do something to better ourselves with it but I still feel bad. We are paying back what we take out.

I feel so anxious with the waiting. I am not a patient person and I can't handle being told no. I have a feeling my pouty face and feet stomping won't work on these people like it does my husband. I am so screwed.

So, that is where I am at. Stressed. I have a hard time letting my future be in someone else's hands. They have no idea they hold my childhood dream in the palm of their hands.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous November 3, 2006 at 8:11 AM  

I will say an extra prayer that you hear good news Wednesday.  Leene

Anonymous November 5, 2006 at 5:52 PM  

Prayers and hugs that you will get your dream come true!!  I know what this waiting is all about because we've been looking for land to build a log cabin on and boy is it hard to find.  Let us know how it works out.  Hugs,
Lisa

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP