Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My itty bitty baby toe

Have I ever blogged about the time I broke my pinkie toe? I don't think so.
It was back when I was in college the first time, I was helping my friend Kasey who was a vet tech with the horses. She asked me to walk this mare for her so I haltered her up and led her out into the corral to walk her a bit. We had barely made it out of the stable when she stepped on my foot. It hurt like heck but I kept walking her and she stepped on me again. This time the pain was more than I could bare. I had Kasey finish walking her. We loaded up and headed back into town and stopped at our friend Dan's house. I finally took my ropers off to look at my foot, it was so swollen I could barely get my boot off. My poor baby toe was broken, my foot was swollen and eventually turned all sorts of pretty colors.
I have no idea what made me remember that story. Odd how my mind works some times.

I am in the midst of midterm week at school. I made it out alive today and aced my first exam. It's tomorrow's that I am nervous about. I have an A in that class but I was looking over the study guide and realized I don't know half of what is on there. I hate feeling like a moron so I shed a few tears and got down to studying. I didn't figure anything out but I tried. Tomorrow morning I plan to go in early and ask some questions. Tonight I'm sure I will have nightmares about color theory, color space and color profile but I am determined to do well tomorrow.
I'll let you all know. Later.......

4 comments:

njerzgal October 21, 2009 at 12:38 AM  

Good luck!!!
and sorry about your toe....owie

zipbagofbones October 22, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

Oh my god, I've never even heard that story. That sounds awful! Those hores, they are not small.

I used to have ropers, too! What color were yours?

Unknown October 25, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

Ouch! Just the thought of breaking a toe makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Echhh...

Joanie November 2, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

I left a little something for you on my blog!

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP