So you wanna know what is really awesome??
Here I am researching my little heart out, trying to figure out the importance of adjusting the resolution of an image and using the correct color profile when printing. When my little email sound thing goes bing alerting me to an email. Of course I clicked right over to see what could be so important (and well looking for an excuse to not do the research). I had an email from Joanie letting me know that she left something for me on her blog .YAY!! I love presents!!
This is what I got!
~Answer the questions below using only one word (it's harder than it seems!)
~Thank the blogger who gave it to you (See above)
~Pass it on to 6 of your favorite bloggers (See below)
So here goes... Joanie you rock!! Muchas Gracias! If you all don't read her, why the hell not? You are missing out on one of the funniest, classiest, strongest, hard working women in the world. Get your asses over there!
So, on with the questions:
2. Your hair? depends what color I have my hairdresser color it. Usually blonde
4. Your father? Near
5. Your favorite food? Mexican
6. Your dream last night? I don't remember
7. Your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper
9. What room are you in? dining room
10. Your hobby? photography, crocheting, playing pogo, hopelessly addicted to facebook, procrastinating
11. Your fear? one of my kids dying or being badly hurt.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? RICH!! Okay just doing better because the economy is better.
13. Where were you last night? home hungover.
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. Wish list item? a really kick ass lens, studio lights, misc. camera gear.
17. Where did you grow up? Wyoming
18. Last thing you did? Research then procrastination
19. What are you wearing? sweats
20. Your TV? 50 in samsung
21. Your pets? Mine? Turts and Fate. Everyone else's. Linus, Deeogee, Clara
23. Your life? stressful
24. Your mood? stressed out about homework
25. Missing someone? always miss my Mom.
26. Vehicle? Saturn that I want to get rid of
27. Something you're not wearing? bra
28. Your favorite store? there are waaaay to many to name
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Friday. That bitch.
32. Your best friend? Catherine Nicole.
33. One place that I go over and over? school
34. One person who emails me regularly? facebook notifications LOL
Now I have to give this away?? Dangit! Only 6??
So the award is called over the top so I am going to choose by who's blogs I think are over the top.
Number one is Zipbag of Bones. If she were not my best friend and I didn't know her well I would think she took a lot of drugs before she posted.
Number two is Mayhem and Magic. Melissa and I have been friends for more than 8 years. She is over the top in a great sort of way!
Third is Better Terms. I have been reading Lisa since I first jumped into this blog game waaaaaay back in the AOL journals days. Lisa is everything I used to want to be in my past life before I changed dreams mid way. She owns a cafe and has my very same political views. How could I not love her?
Four is Nine Peas in A pod. I don't even know how I found Deb or how long ago but she has quickly become one of my favorite reads. She just married a hot guy and inherited a bunch more kids. She is like Super Woman.
Five is Shooting with Slinky. Lenora is one of my favorite photographers. Her images are hugely inspirational for me and I often tell people when I grow up I want to be as good at it as she is.
Last but not least is Sapphire Springs. Formally known as Lunatic Factory. I think Kate's blog is the first one I ever read. She like me is nutso in love with her cats and one of her favorite little dude's in the whole world is named Talan.