Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween ramble

The munchkins are out trick or treating with their Dad. So I am here watching old reruns of the Simpsons. Not just any Simpsons reruns but the Tree House of Terror reruns. They are the best and I wait all year to get my fill of them!

So I am sitting here trying with all of might  not to tuck into the bowl of candy waiting in the foyer for all the little ghosts and goblins. I am either PMS'ing or stress'ing but I cannot sate my appetite for sweets this week. I crave anything baked and chocolate. If that won't do I will devour an entire bag of starburts, when that doesn't work I dig into a loaf of banana bread. I have a feeling I am going to OD on snickers bar and wind up in the ER getting my stomach pumped.

This is what Minnesota kids look like when they head out to beg candy from strangers.

 

Hannah and her best friend Keely this morning at school

My little man Talen

A little side note: The vest little man has on was Ed's when he was a baby, 15 years ago.

Speaking of Ed. I gave him a list of rules before he headed out tonight. They included no throwing TP, tomatoes, or eggs. No smashing pumpkins or stealing candy. He sais okay I won't get caught. Boys!! Here is a picture of the stud man who proved last night that he can take his Mom down and give her a wet willy. Why can't he still be a sweet little dude?

Okay, That is enough. I have been super chatty today.

Michelle :)

1 comments:

Anonymous November 5, 2006 at 5:53 PM  

They are just too cute!! Happy Halloween!!!!!  Love the fall weather we are having now in Florida.  If only it could be this way all year round.  Hugs,
Lisa

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP