Monday, October 27, 2008

Funny Turtles

Since Miss Fate is a wild girl I try and hold her often to get her used to being handled. When she is larger I want to be able to handle her without her razor claws ripping my hand open. Crazy I know.
Anyway, I took her out a bit ago to play with her. The second I removed her from the aquarium Turts started swimming around looking behind trees, nosing all the hiding places looking for his girl.
The entire time I was playing with her he was having a panic attack. The second I put her back in her swam up to her, put his face right against hers and pawed her pack. Soooo cute! I am so glad I rescued her. He is definitely smitten!

4 comments:

zipbagofbones October 27, 2008 at 2:43 PM  

Awwwww! He's in turtle love with her. Turts and Fate sitting in a tree!

C.S. Perry October 29, 2008 at 10:50 AM  

Don't kid yourself...if given the chance, those turtles would eat you and everybody you care about.

Michelle October 29, 2008 at 6:16 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle October 29, 2008 at 6:18 PM  

Ha ha! They are given the chance every day to eat all their fishy friends. They would starve before they realized the fish could be food if they wanted them to be. Plus they are only about the size of my palm. Turtles are sweet!!

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP