Friday, October 17, 2008

Hello Blogger!

Now that I am here I guess it is time to say hello. Update this thing a bit. I haven't posted anything at AOL in a looooooong time!

So, Hello Blogger! I really hope I can figure this out.

Now on to things......

My Dad is visiting here from Washington. He is planning to move out here to be closer to the grandkids. We spent this week looking at TONS of homes. Finally made an offer last night. I really hope everything works out!

2 weeks ago my princess turned 9. I swear they HAVE to stop growing. I miss the baby stages. The cute cuddly need Mommy stage. Now all she needs is Mommy to drive her around and buy groceries!

That's about it for now. I will get back into the swing of things soon and write something really worth reading. Promise!

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP