Saturday, November 21, 2009

Studio News!!

Some big things are going on in my life right now and I am super excited!!
I have decided to build a small studio in the downstairs of my house! Yesterday I ordered lights, 2 new lenses and some other techie camera stuff! We drew up plans for building a half wall to keep the kids and the dog out of my area.
Exciting stuff!! Now I need to go find some backgrounds.
I should be open for sessions in a few weeks and I will be running some fabulous deals.
Like I said, I am beyond excited to get rolling with this!!

6 comments:

OhCaptain November 21, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

Congrats and good luck!

Anonymous November 22, 2009 at 8:33 AM  

VERY exciting!!! Congrats!

Paula November 23, 2009 at 9:07 AM  

Can't wait to bring the kids over!!

Joanie November 24, 2009 at 12:58 AM  

Congrats and good luck!

Toni November 24, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

Oooh how exciting - we look forward to the photos of the photos hehe

zipbagofbones November 25, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

I am so excited for you!

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP