Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Mommy Moment of the Day


We are down to the last 2 weeks of school. Things are crazy busy here with all the final projects I am working on, one on one time with the kids has been extremely limited. When Hannah asked if she could jump in the shower with me tonight I jumped at the chance to spend some time with her.
As I was squirting shampoo in my hand she stuck her hand out so I gave her some too and started scrubbing at my hair. She soon pipes up and says "I am doing everything you do, I'm just like you!"
She washed her hair the same and rinsed it at the same time I did. She applied conditioner and allowed it to sit on her hair while she washed her body the exact same way I did. Armpits and belly then legs. She was so determined to do it exactly the way I did and mimicked me exactly until I sat down in the bottom of the shower to shave my legs. She sat down too and started brushing her teeth. After all she can't be exactly like me!
That one there, she is too darned cute for her own good!!

In other news, I got a new lens in the mail today. I am in lens love with it, took it out and fired off some practice shots. I think this lens may take my photography to a whole new level. Exciting stuff!

4 comments:

Joanie December 2, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

I remember my girls wanting to get in the shower with me when they were little. Too cute!

have fun with that new lens!

zipbagofbones December 2, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

She's such a little pea! Sweet stuff :)

njerzgal December 3, 2009 at 2:42 AM  

aww.. so cute!!

Toni December 9, 2009 at 6:54 AM  

How sweet...just remind yourself of that nice moment when she's being a little madam lol

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP