Thursday, December 31, 2009

Because everyone is doing it.....

....I will too. A year in review. Sorta. Just the highlights.

In 2009 my son became a legal adult, joined the military, went to basic training, graduated basic training and made me the proudest Mama on the planet.

In 2009. I went back to school for something I love and am good at and made my Mama the proudest Mama on the planet. I am carrying a 3.5 GPA which is astonishing if you knew me back in high school and college the first time.

In 2009 Shawn was laid off..twice! We have lived through both.

In 2009 Skylee turned a decade old.

In 2009 I made it through another year of not killing Shawn's dog.

In 2009 the Democrats took control and made me very hopeful for the future...at least temporarily.

In 2009 I posted 100 pictures in 100 days.

In 2009 my Grandmother passed away exactly one week before my birthday.

Lots of other things happened in 2009 but those are what stand out in my mind without going back through my archives and looking. Who wants to look back anyway?? I hope 2010 is better than 2009. I hope the new decade is better than the last decade. More peaceful. One can hope right?
Happy OH TEN readers!

4 comments:

Joanie January 1, 2010 at 8:39 AM  

You've had quite a year! I hope this next year is all good for you!

OhCaptain January 1, 2010 at 10:08 PM  

Happy new year to you! All the best in 2010!

Captain Dumbass January 1, 2010 at 11:25 PM  

That was some year. More good to you this year and less bad.

Happy New Year.

zipbagofbones January 5, 2010 at 3:57 AM  

Wow, lots of good with the bad, huh? Oh Ten is going to be awesome. But can we call it One Zero? That's my favorite.

My fave is you going back to school. I'm the proudest Jill on the planet!

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP