Thursday, January 28, 2010

Crawdad, crawfish, craydaddy. Whatever

So we have a fish tank full of non standard fair and everything must have a name. We have Turts and Fate the turtles. Goldie and Hawn the goldfish. Orangie and ornga ba dornga sma mornga the small goldfish. Bullet the silver fish who was the last of the ice fishing bait. Sadly his partner Silver died. Hoover the sucker fish and a bunch of other fish whose names escape me because to be fair there are far to many to keep track of.
Last summer Shawn added a crawdad (crawfish, whatever) to the tank. I wouldn't allow anyone to name him because names mean attachments and I wanted to make sure this thing could actually survive before the kids made him a part of the fish tank family. I have secretly been calling him Mr. Crabs. Today I made the awful mistake of calling him that name in front of Skylee and was sorely reprimanded because he isn't a hermit crab or a fiddler crab or any other kind of crab, according to Sky.
So, dear readers, I need your help. What do you suggest we name or crawdad?

3 comments:

njerzgal February 5, 2010 at 10:26 AM  

Bubba Gump

Anonymous February 6, 2010 at 10:31 AM  

Big Daddy

zipbagofbones February 14, 2010 at 1:15 PM  

Ooh, I like Bubba Gump. Did you pick a name yet? How about Craw-sby?

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP