Saturday, January 2, 2010

Rock Star



I am probably jinxing myself but with one day left of Christmas break I'll take my chances.
I have to say. I have been blown away with how well my kids have behaved this vacation but one kid imparticular. Matt has been a rock star with his sisters! This is unusual.
He has taken them outside to play in the snow every day of vacation except for yesterday and today and I had to tell them no. It has been subzero highs the last 2 days.
He has played games with them, hung out with them and generally entertained them with only a little bit of harassment and pestering thrown in. Yesterday he and Sky hung out almost the entire day together playing on their laptops. Right now he is letting Hannah beat him up. She is kicking his butt and he is allowing it. Silly kids.
Having said all that, I am sooooo ready for them to go back to school!

5 comments:

Another Original by Tamara January 2, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

Really cool blog that I just stumbled on. Interesting and funny with talent. Great combination.

BlossomFlowerGirl January 2, 2010 at 11:07 PM  

Just happened to see your blog title. Can relate to children and shenanigans (love that word). The photos are lovely - such angelic children.
Cheers.
Melbourne Daily Photo

Kat January 3, 2010 at 6:43 AM  

Sometimes, they JUST. ARE. ROCKSTARS. aren't they? Sigh, I think it is so we won't sell them to gypsies. Just a theory.

Joanie January 4, 2010 at 8:21 AM  

You have a beautiful family! Ah, your boy showing maturity! Enjoy it while it lasts!!!!

zipbagofbones January 5, 2010 at 3:55 AM  

That is so stinking cute! It's like a Christmas miracle!!

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP