Sunday, March 28, 2010

'Mater



My husband is super gardener. I think it may be the only thing in life he truly enjoys besides hunting. Every year he tends to get a jump on starting the garden way to early. He tills in February if we have no snow. Okay, that's probably an exaggeration. Definitely March though. This year he decided to start his plants indoors the beginning of February.

He just asked me if I thought 17 tomato plants are to many. Lord help us all, we still have whole tomatoes in the freezer from last summers garden and that was only 5 plants. Hope the neighbors are prepared to have enough tomatoes to can with.



Hannah in the prized garden.

2 comments:

zipbagofbones March 29, 2010 at 11:40 AM  

Holy crap, seventeen plants?! You have to get yourselves hooked up with a farmers market or something! Call up Cub and see if they need a local supplier! lol That's a lot of maters.

Joanie March 31, 2010 at 12:58 PM  

Set up a stand and have your kids sell tomatoes!

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP