Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Kitty Love

You know how they ( I have no idea who they is) say that when a cat leaves a dead animal lying on your doorstep its because the cat loves you and is giving you a present?
Well my cat must adore us. In the last week he has brought me the back half of a pocket gopher and the heart and the liver, the front half of a pocket gopher and today just a gopher head and the heart and kidney.
Alright Linus. You love us. Mind bringing home a pile of cash?

Edit: 6/24
Caught him with a dead gopher in the garage this afternoon. He was gnawing its head off. Disgusting cat.

5 comments:

Alexandra June 28, 2010 at 9:26 PM  

ewww...how you can stomach this....I've heard of this, but, still....I could do w/o so much love, you know?

Modern Military Mother July 15, 2010 at 2:53 PM  

How big is a gopher? Is it bigger than a rat? My cat can't digest gall bladders, he leaves me gall bladders of mice on the carpet.

njerzgal July 28, 2010 at 5:03 PM  

Hello. Does anyone blog here?

Michelle July 28, 2010 at 5:35 PM  

No. Sorry.

dubai apartments August 31, 2010 at 9:02 AM  

I have never heard this. Is it really true when cat bring dead thing to our home it's present.. Unbelievable!!

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP