Sunday, March 19, 2006

a mumble jumble of stuff

I haven't written in this thing for more than a month. Time flies.

The last month has been super busy. Work is really picking up. I am so happy for the new owner and for myself. When he is making money so are we.

I took first in poker sometime during this busy month too. That was super exciting!! I have become a poker junkie!!

I started working out again in the last week. I started back up with pilates. The first few days my abs hurt so bad I could hardly breathe. My friend Nancy gave me an Ab-Doer. I think that will really help too. I want to lose inches off my hips, thighs and tummy. Pilates is great for that!!

A wonderul blogger here published a book and I have been dying to read it. I was going to purchase it but shipping was so high. I decided then to wait for the book to come to Amazon. She was very sweet and emailed me the book in a word document. I held onto it for a few days because I wanted to give it my full attention. I never planned on spending the entire afternoon engrossed in her story. She is a phenomenal writer. I can't wait until she writes another novel. She is so talented and I have no doubt she will be a famous novelist. I encourage everyone to pick up The Beauty of June by Jaime Lozada (Book) in Books > Fiction & Literature > Women's Fiction.

I have had a few people ask how I am doing after losing Scott I have to say that my heart is healing, I have been doing really well until last night. Shawn and I met a guy a few months or so ago through one of our friends. His name is Scott as well. He has quickly become a wonderful friend of ours, he is such a great guy. Someone sent him into our lives. About this time last year he was nearly killed in a car wreck. He wasn't expected to make it through the night. He not only made it he has thrived. I hear he is different than he was before the accident. I say it has to be for the better. This is genuinely one of the sweetest guys I have ever met. We were supposed to meet him and his fiance last night for the big St. Patty's day celebration. I got his number from Shawn and programmed it into my phone typing Scott and not thinking much about it. I went to call him and pulled up the name Scott which had two numbers under the name. His and my Scott's. I nearly had a break down but pulled myself together and mentioned to Shawn how hard that was since I had been doing so well. He said I should delete Scott's number from my phone. I can't, I just can't bring myself to delete it. I can't delete him from my phone. It would be like I am deleting him from my life and i'm just not ready for that.

 

1 comments:

Blogger November 28, 2016 at 6:21 AM  

Get daily ideas and methods for earning THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME totally FREE.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT

Crazy People With Something to Say

Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP