Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Sweetest Things

Hannah and I are sitting here discussing that I am tired and should go to bed. I told her maybe I should lock my door so Skylee doesn't sneak into my room in the middle of the night. She said "that's a good idea, then I won't have to sleep alone tonight". I asked her what she was going to do when she grows up and has to sleep alone. Her response "I will never have to worry about that Mom, I am going to live with you guys my whole life". I said "Oh yeah? What if we don't want you to live with us our whole life?" She got super pouty and whined "You don't want me living with you? I am your baby. You don't want your baby?".
Yeah, she wins. Of course I do. If she could only stay a sweet little girl her whole life!

3 comments:

Unknown November 23, 2008 at 9:31 AM  

That tune will change soon enough. Enjoy it all now :)

Michelle November 23, 2008 at 9:48 AM  

Oh yes, no delusions here. We have a 17 year old. He was cute, sweet and so in love with his Mommy until he was about 15 or so. Then I developed the plague. When he was about 4 he searched the couch cushions and junk drawers for spare change so he could go to the neighbors garage sale and spend a dollar on a bubble gum ring for me. He was so happy with himself, to this day I still have that ring. It reminds me that he used to be cute and sweet too.

zipbagofbones November 23, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

She's your baby!

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP