Sunday, November 9, 2008

That Damn Day

Have you ever had one of those days when it is 9:14 am and nothing is going right?

The filter in the coffee pot slid down, now I am drinking grinds. I love me a good cup of french roast Folgers with a package of french vanilla cappuccino dumped in. Actually it is more than just love. Be very afraid if you have to deal with me on a day I don't have my coffee.

Shawn is laid off and bored so I am being tortured by bad 80's movies. Oops I guess I shouldn't have complained. I am now being tortured by sports center. I don't know how much more of this I can take. 2 weeks of nothing but bad movies, sports center, constant channel flipping. We have DVR with a guide. Use it!! Not to even mention the sheer boredom he is living which causes him to pick at me like he is a 10 year old boy. My schedule is completely thrown off with him home all day which means I haven't gotten anything of substance done in weeks.

I will be on a plane in 12 hours and cannot bring myself to pack. I just can't. Its overwhelming me. I am so afraid I am going to forget something. Or put something in my carry on I'm not supposed to thus having to throw something expensive in the trash. Like my friend Holly ended up doing to a $25 tube of Clinique lip gloss. I am afraid my inhaler may get me in trouble and if I have to throw it away I won't be able to go lest I have an asthma attack and die.

Hopefully there won't be to much of a headache at the airport. I take off, fly and land with no problems, then I can enjoy a week of no husband, no sports center, no stupid movies, Starbucks coffee and my 90 some year old grandparents. Oh and the 1700 mile drive back across the country.

2 comments:

zipbagofbones November 9, 2008 at 11:07 AM  

I have major airport anxiety, totally hear what you're saying. All will be well though, let me know that you made it there safely!

C.S. Perry November 17, 2008 at 1:46 PM  

Lip gloss can be a potent weapon if used correctly.

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP