Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas everybody!!

I just love the holiday season. All the hustle and bustle and the stress of trying to get it all done. But done it finally is...well almost. I forgot about candy for the stockings.

Last Saturday we had a holiday party for neighbors, friends, co-workers and Shawn's sister. What a great time!! We finally headed to bed at 3:15. I love being able to get together with my friends, feed them 'til they can't move and get them so merry with wine that they don't care to. My wonderful hubby ended up worshiping the porcelain god. Good times lol

Today we are off to the grocery store to buy the roast beast. Then off to church with our neighbors then home again home again for some wine and exchanging presents with all of our kids. I really love our neighbors! We got lucky.

Tonight the 24 hours of the Christmas Story starts!! That is our holiday tradition since Shawn and I have been married. To heck with Jimmy and his Wonderful Life, we'll take a kid in a bunny suit on Christmas any day!!

I want to wish all my friends a very Merry Christmas! I hope you get more than coal in your stockings! :)

 

2 comments:

Anonymous December 24, 2005 at 3:23 PM  

MERRY CHRISTMAS MICHELLE! :)
XOXO
~Shari

Anonymous December 25, 2005 at 9:01 PM  

I was just musing and hitting the button when surprise! I landed on your journal.  I had a feeling of quiet so I went back and read everything my mouse took me to.  You have a very warm and inviting journal here.  I have really enjoyed getting acquainted with you.  I hope your Christmas was full of love and joy!  Pennie

http://journals.aol.com/blondepennierae/APeniesWorth/  

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP