Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Ads....Again

I could have swore a while back AOL came out with this new version that was able to filter spam and block pop-ups with a few easy clicks of the mouse. That worked great for a while. I wonder if they could tell me how to block the pop-ups they allowed in. You know the ones they make millions off of?

Nothing irritates me more than finding something I really want to check out and having some blinky, flashing, neon colored GIF blind me the second I open up the page.

I would love to just say screw you AOL!!

0 comments:

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP