Thursday, January 24, 2008

A good day!

I had such a good day today! After spending 3 days in bed I finally ventured out. I went to work but had to leave early. I got a call from the school nurse that Skylee was in the nurses office with a fever, sore throat and tummy ache. Poor baby. I picked her up and brought her home so she could lay on the couch and watch toonies.
After I got her settled in I headed off to the gym. Yay! Yay! Yay! I need that So bad and had an awesome workout! I got my 2 miles in and got all my reps in on my machines.
I came home and cleaned house and got Shawn off to work, then ran to the store and came home and made super nachos. Yum.
Seems like a normal day but it felt so good to get back to doing normal things. I really hate being ill. I did have a bit of rain on my day though. I nailed my knee hard on a machine and gave myself a huge knot and ugly bruise on my kneecap. Oh well, I must always have something wrong with me or the world would be unbalanced!
Shawn started his new job last night. I feel so bad for him. 12 hour shifts 7 days a week. Thank goodness it shouldn't be for to long. It sucks all around for him and for me. I'm not used to being a single parent.
That's about it for now. Time to wind down and hit the hay. Cat wants me to blog about why they don't make jeans out of real denim anymore instead of that stretch crap and why bra's don't fit right. So tell me what you think ladies. Why? Give me some material!!
Peace

0 comments:

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP