Saturday, January 5, 2008

So I have decided for the new year I am going to try to blog again and actually keep it current. I checked my other blog and it was in the summer when it was last updated. I'm not sure i'll like this forum but we'll see how it goes. I hope to be funny and poetic and have something relevant to say, the thing is, I can put really well written things together in my head and they just don't come out nearly as well versed as I planned them in my head. What you will get here is usually just raw emotion.
Ed caught his plane back to Wyoming this morning. I am going to miss that dude immensly. I hope he decides to move home but it is his choice and he needs to decide what is right for him. I will see him in April and again this summer.
Today wasn't all bad. I went ice fishing for the first time today!! We have owned an ice house for years, I really don't know why I waited so long. Oh wait, yes I do. It's the fear of the ice breaking and sucking the ice house, vehicle and me under in one big swallow. Then burping all it's contents out leaving a frozen, lifeless mass of me and twisted metal in it's wake. I think I could really learn to tolerate it, dare I say, enjoy it if it weren't for that damn fear of being sucked under.
So there you have it. My very first entry here, my very first entry of '08. It would have came much earlier if I hadn't spent the first 5 days of the year sick as a dog. Hopefully the next 360 or so days of the year will be spent germ free.
Happy New Year!!

0 comments:

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP