Wednesday, January 9, 2008

On Monday, March 27, 2006 I posted this on another blog of mine....

Okay onto something better. The party for our friend Scott was a blast!! I saw the pictures from his accident and I just wanted to cry. I probably would have had he not been sitting in front of me so full of life. It is amazing he made it out alive by the looks of his truck. I also got to sit and really talk with his fiance. She is such a sweet girl. It's obvious why Scott adores her the way he does. She is just a doll. Her and I are going to meet at the gym tomorrow night. It will be fun to have someone to work out with again since Holly has been to busy for the last few months.
Today 1/8/08 we finally went to the gym together!! That sweet girl I met ended up being my best friend in the entire world. I love her!!
So, yeah going back to the gym. I am sure tomorrow I going to be so sore I won't be able to walk straight. Although there is nothing like a good workout for one's soul.
I'll let you know how my soul is doing tomorrow when I drag myself out of bed!

0 comments:

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP