Monday, June 1, 2009

First Day


Today is the big day! I go from being a stay at home Mom to a college student...again. This time I don't plan on having any more babies to put my school days on hold. I am neither really excited or really nervous. I just am....bleh. I blame all the work I did on the deck and in the yard for my blahness. My legs are so sore I can barely walk. I am dreading walking around campus. Maybe I can borrow a wheelchair? Oh and just a note to everyone, if you buy yourself fitflops do not, I repeat, do not try them out the day you will be bending and stooping and lifting and squatting all day. You have no idea if the fitflops actually work or the pain comes from the increased activity.
I love this picture of Matt taken on our camping trip. The sparklers make some cool effects!

7 comments:

Bobby G June 1, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

Flip Flops? Congrats on school! it takes BALLS to make such a drastic life change!

Kat June 1, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

Good Luck on your first day!

Anonymous June 1, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

Good luck at school!

I'm surprised they didn't offer you a limo with a driver to get your around campus. They obviously don't know your potential to be big and rich some day. :o)

Joanie June 1, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

Good luck with school! Oh, just the thought of going back to school terrifies the crap out of me!

zipbagofbones June 2, 2009 at 7:25 AM  

Woo hoo! My little girl is all growed up. Excited to hear what you think of your other, non-math classes.

Anonymous June 2, 2009 at 1:30 PM  

Wonderful that you decided to go back to school!!!
I started back in January. My first Semester done and yesterday started my online Summer Semester.
This was my first time going to college..My first two children are grown and married my youngest is soon to be 15.
Going to college was daunting to say the least..but I made it through my first semester with two A's and one B!!!!

Good Luck to you!!!!
BEW

njerzgal June 2, 2009 at 3:25 PM  

You are my idol. I know you can do it!!
You are strong and persevere through mountains of crap all the time. This too shall be conquered.
I know it!!!

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP