Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Rammble, ramble, shoot.


How in the world do people keep up with a blog if they work or GO TO SCHOOL?? I can't do more than one thing at a time. If I'm at home I am either buried in homework or have a kid hanging off me whining that they need something or they just want to cuddle. (Insert scream here)

Anyway, I have gotten a few letters from the boy. He is super homesick. Awww. Oh did I tell you all he shipped for basic training? Can't remember.

Life is marching on here. The only photos I have shot lately are for school. Good thing my family is willing to pose for me. I wrote all of this so I can show you this pic I took of the hubby. I love this picture!

Speaking of hubby, he had a great fathers day. Totally pampered. We got him a lawn sweeper and a couple of saws. The kids made stuff for him too. Awww!

I spent all of Saturday doing yard work, shooting photos and staining the deck. Okay, I am obviously exhausted. This post sucks. Peace!

9 comments:

Joanie June 23, 2009 at 11:15 PM  

This post does NOT suck!

That's a great picture of your hubby! He's cute!

cheatymoon June 24, 2009 at 6:04 AM  

Cute hubby. School work can suck the life out of you... shoot, I start my course in a week.

Hope you're getting enough rest!

Anonymous June 24, 2009 at 7:51 AM  

ha ha ha!
The post does not suck.
It was sweet.

Your husband has beautiful eyes.

I feel for your son. I've been in bootcamp, homesick.. I longed deeply for mail, every single day when we had mail call.. and weekends sucked cuz we didn't have it.

I hope you are all able to write to him... I mean, knowing how busy school and everything is keeping you.

My mom was the best at writing to me. Everyone else.. ok. ha ha ha!

Hang in there.. eventually it has to get less busy, right?

ha ha ha ha ha! As if!

Bobby G June 24, 2009 at 8:01 AM  

BUSY!!!! It is crazy how people maintain, if I couldnt DO my blog at work, when would I do it? lol

Kat June 24, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

Hubba hubba hubby! ;) I often make my family the unwilling focus of my camera lens as well.

Debbi June 24, 2009 at 8:50 AM  

Your hubby has HOT eyes!

Sunshine Photography June 24, 2009 at 10:08 AM  

I like this photo of your hubby. You should be very proud of yourself for all that you are doing!

Anonymous June 24, 2009 at 12:36 PM  

It's not easy for sure..I don't get to blog as much as I'd like to...but when I do, it's well worth it!!

Keep on truckin'!!!

OhCaptain June 24, 2009 at 11:05 PM  

You expressed perfectly how busy I feel. My camera misses me and all the photos I took over a month ago are languishing on a computer that badly needs a quick death.

Glad to hear things are going well!

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP