Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Heartfelt Thanks!

I have to say I have the best readers, friends and Mom in the whole wide world!! Your words of encouragement have been much needed and much appreciated this week. I made it through the first two days without having a break down and have made it to all of my classes without deciding to just drop out. Thanks everyone!!

I took my first math quiz yesterday and aced it! This morning I finished my first Intro to Professional Photography project, I am on a roll! I don't know if Julie reads or not but I have to say, if it weren't for her having the most beautiful flowers in the neighborhood I would have had a hard time finishing my project. So, thanks Julie!!

In other news...the cat learned nothing. I found him in the ice house again a few days ago. Cat says he is suicidal, I have to agree.
The kids last day of school is tomorrow. Bring the crazy on!!

That's about it for today. Must rush off and finish my math homework. Peace!

8 comments:

OhCaptain June 3, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

Glad to hear it! Here's a W00T! W00T! for ya!

zipbagofbones June 3, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

"My Jill Is Smarter Than Your Jill"

That's my new bumper sticker.

Bobby G June 3, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

SWEET! Gotta love Acing anything! lol

Kat June 3, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

Way To Go! Well done! Good job!

njerzgal June 3, 2009 at 11:36 PM  

Woot-Woot!
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can......
YOU CAN DO IT!!

Reinvent Dad June 4, 2009 at 12:04 AM  

I so admire you for going back to school and taking on such a heavy load! Way to go.

Anonymous June 5, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

My cat loves cool places. But he's never done a freezer. That sounds kinda scary.

Maybe your cat misses you since you're been busier? ha ha ha!
Bad guess!

I digress...

Anonymous June 5, 2009 at 1:29 PM  

I just read the first story where Linus was lost in the ice house (or whatever it's called).

Wow, I had no idea! that is scary.

I'm glad he's ok.

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP