Monday, July 13, 2009

A few more from the weekend.


Matt's cake



This is what happens when you hand the husband the camera



Oh look! I do have a head!



Matt with all his loot. His parents spoil the hell out of him!


Yesterday in addition to it being Matt's birthday it was also Sky's fun day for softball. Mom's against Daughter's. It ended in a tie game. How did that happen?? I hear the Mom's acting skills on the field are sub par. Hopefully they went over the heads of a bunch of 9 year olds.
Saturday we took the kids to the circus. Those pics will come this week. They all need edited to death before they can appear in public. Someone needs a class in taking arena pics!

4 comments:

zipbagofbones July 13, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

GIRL! You're lookin' ready for RTD in those shots! I had to chuckle though, Hubby and his dirty camera ajenda! Great pics! What is all that stuff Matt got?

Anonymous July 13, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

What Cat said..
I think you look tired.
Enough studying. Time to party!

Michelle July 13, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

I was running my ass all over a softball field. Of course I look tired. I was. Plus I had no makeup on.

Debbi July 14, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

haha, my Will does butt shots ALL. THE. TIME!!!

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP