Thursday, July 23, 2009

RTD IV left me needing and IV drip

Last weekend was our annual excursion to Wisconsin. Although it was fun at times it will go down as the worse year ever and may be the year that causes me to never go back.
Before we left I had to hurry and find a sitter for our kids since the neighbor decided to lose her mind and go completely insane. That was just the beginning.
On the drive up Cat's boyfriend started feeling crappy, it was a downright cold 50 some degrees the first two days which lead to a 2 day bar tour which isn't really my scene anymore. I am too friggin' old to spend two entire days drinking. Who in the hell would have ever thought I would say that? I woke up in the grips of the mother lode of anxiety attacks one night which lasted for 2 solid hours and basically ruined the trip for me. I just could not shake that icky feeling. Come home and immediately fall ill with Jeremy's cold. I have been down all week now and haven't left my room unless forced to do so. I seriously think I may never leave my house again just so I don't contract another cold from hell like this one.
Anyway, the good part about the trip is I managed to shoot 6 separate eagles. Hold up feds, by shooting eagles I mean capturing their image on a digital sensor, not shooting them as in harming them. I got one loon pic, those little rascals are hard to capture. Some crane photos and some other stuff. I still need to copy them and resize them before I can share with you and to be honest I have been sitting at my computer for a little over 30 minutes and I am beyond exhausted and don't have the energy to do it right now so I will get them to you later.
I just reread this post and decided it sucks and needs some details but I am publishing it anyways. Sorry peeps.

2 comments:

Pollyanna July 23, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

Yah, the loons are hard to catch. I run around the house each morning like a chicken with my head cut off - this qualifies me to be called a loon. My family is causing me to run to the loony bin - and I'm moving at full speed because at least I'll get a little peace & quiet.

Oh, that's not the kind of loon you meant? Sorry :)

Anonymous July 23, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

...needs details but I'm publishing it anyways. LOL.

You just don't care about us;o .
~Mary

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP