Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pretty Bird, Pretty Bird


I am in the love with the call of the loon.
There is nothing more soothing to the soul than to hear that sound and feel absolute peacefulness come over you.
Wonder where he is carrying that to?


A very dirty headed juvenile eagle. When we first saw him I declared him to be juvie because of his head. Someone asked how I could tell. Dude it's the lens. I can see Russia from my back yard with this lens.

Hello there birdie. Please don't peck my eyeballs out. Wait you aren't really that close are you?


All of these pics and many more were taken last weekend in Wisconsin. I will share more once I start feeling a bit better. Still down with the cold. Ugh.
Sorry the quality of the photos isn't better, they really need editing since we were on a rocking boat and that lens is heavy and I wasn't using a tripod.

1 comments:

Anonymous July 27, 2009 at 7:55 AM  

Incredible shots! Thank you so much for sharing them with us!!

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP