Thursday, July 2, 2009

Finito!



Yesterday was my last day of math class!! I didn't pull off the A I was shooting for but I did score a B!! Can't complain about a B! I am so happy to have it over with.
The babysitter situation turned out fantastic. She is going to sit for us again for sure.
Yesterday I had my math final and then a test in my Intro class so I got home early and headed to Sky's softball game. They won, again. On the way home we saw this little beauty in the field and just had to pull over and take a few shots. Keep in mind I maxed out my 300 mm lens and she still didn't fill the frame so she was a long ways away. I also didn't want to pull out my tripod so these shots are a bit shaky. I think they turned out decent though. Click to enlarge for the full effect.

I also got a letter from the boy yesterday. He is adjusting well and wants Mom to send him lots of pictures to occupy his time and make him smile. His graduation is in August and I told my Mom that the second I see him in his dress uniform I am going to burst into tears. I can't wait to get my arms around my oldest baby again. We have been through some shit but he will always be my first baby and my pride and joy!

9 comments:

zipbagofbones July 2, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

Oh wow! She looks so statuesque and...delicious! That hind leg looks perfect for deer jerkey :)

So glad Sky won and that Army boy is adjusting to life at basic training. And that you found two awesomely sexy bathing suits last night!

njerzgal July 2, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

Fantastic pics!! She looks majestic standing there so alert.
I am glad Ed is adjusting. You will definitely burst into tears when you see him. He may as well!
I hope this is a great step to a great future for him.
WTG Sky!

Anonymous July 2, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

You are an awesome mom!

Love the pics.

Pollyanna July 2, 2009 at 2:34 PM  

Great pics!

Congrats on the B - I know you were hoping to do better, but it's nothing to slouch at.

cheatymoon July 2, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

Congrats on finishing your course and good luck to your boy.

Lenora Regan - ShootingWithSlinky.blogspot.com July 2, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing!!

Unknown July 4, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

Congratulations on getting a b! Excellent. BTW: Great pictures!

Debbi July 5, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

YAY on that B! I'd be glad for a C, so my hat is off to you!

Bobby G July 6, 2009 at 6:44 AM  

what ahppened with your 1st boy?

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP