Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve In Review

I could write a whole bunch about how chaotic and crazy Christmas Eve was but Christmas Day was even more so which resulted with me lying in bed in tears before 9 am. Ugh! The kids all had a fabulous time which is what counts. They all got what they asked for, thank goodness they didn't ask for much. I will fill you all in tomorrow when I have had a bit more time to rest and recover. We just took Ed's sutures out of his arm and now I feel nauseous on top of the tired. More to come tomorrow, for now pictures of Santa Clause cookie decorating and Christmas Eve present opening. Enjoy!
Too bad he has 3 and a half more years before legal drinking age
Nice finger kid
I pointed it out to him today and he laughed and said it wasn't on purpose.
Uh Huh.


You'll Shoot Your Eye Out Kid

It's the only thing I asked for...well one of the only things

Standing around being cute is hard work

Cheese

Hiding behind her gift

Second round of sugar cookie decorating for the season

Santa had better like these

No pictures please

Hard at work

3 comments:

zipbagofbones December 29, 2008 at 9:01 AM  

You got a lot of pics of Sky, unbelievable. I have to tape her down when I want one! It looks like you had a lot of fun :) Even with the stress

Anonymous December 29, 2008 at 11:49 AM  

Cute kids!

Anonymous August 26, 2009 at 7:30 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP