Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I don't intend this to be a photoblog.....I swear!

Three days before Christmas and all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring,
But a cat and a mouse










So I don't intend this to be a photoblog. I just don't have much to say but I am however a mad photographer. I'm sure no one but Kate will really dig the whole funny cat story so, Kate this is for you!
Weeks ago I bought Linus a wind up mouse. He adamantly refused to even look at it. I would lay it near him, he would run, over and over. Yesterday however, out of the blue he decided the thing must die. He flung it all over the kitchen and carried it around by the tail for nearly 45 minutes. When he decided it was sufficiently dead he cuddled up with it and took a nap. The pictures are backwards in the post. The bottom one was taken first, that was the stalking of the mouse. The first one was taken last, naptime.
Hopefully something mildly interesting happens to me soon, beyond a $5000 estimate from the electrician, so I have something fascinating to say!

6 comments:

zipbagofbones December 23, 2008 at 10:24 AM  

Silly cat - he'd go nuts over the two birds my brother apparently just got. How do I know this? He called me so I could hear them talk on the phone. The birds.

Unknown December 23, 2008 at 10:24 AM  

Well sure, they're only fun to cuddle with after they're dead.

Anonymous December 23, 2008 at 10:54 AM  

ha ha ha ha ha!
Yes, I was enjoying it!!

Your cat is pretty!
Just like mine. :o)

SassyTwoSocks December 23, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

You've totally hooked me. I love cats. My cats, other's cats, random cats. I totally get this story, and love it. I'll be back missy.

Elle Charlie December 23, 2008 at 1:15 PM  

I love the pictures! And the cute cat story! Don't underestimate how much we like to see whatever stuff it is you feel like showing us :)

Last Place Finisher December 23, 2008 at 4:26 PM  

Photoblog or not, I enjoyed the pics.

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP