Thursday, December 4, 2008

Jill of the Year




Internet, I am here to tell you why my Jill is the best Jill ever.


If you don't know what a Jill is then by all means please google the phrase "IDK my BFF Jill".


Who else than my Jill would go all the way to Arkansas just to go to a flea market and bring me back the most beautifully carved wooden turtle my eyes have ever seen. (Please ignore the facts here, she went to Arkansas to visit her family and most importantly the ever growing Baby Love.) She more than anyone understands my adoration of all things turtle. While she on vacation I sent her a text telling her that my first and most loved turtle "Blade" had gone missing from the turtle pond I built in my front yard. She didn't even text me back. Immediately she called and listened to me do nothing but sob into the phone. She was in CALIFORNIA on vacation. She has gifted me so many turtle items. A turtle frame to put the picture of my love Blade in, a book all about turtles, a turtle back massager, a turtle air freshener and now the most beautifully carved wooden turtle my eyes have ever seen. Yep, she gets it.





Also, who but my Jill would suffer through cake and ice cream for a 7 year old she isn't even related by blood to? She is honorary aunt so she is related. Not just suffer through the evening but take pictures and smile for them.


For these reasons and a million more I nominate her for Jill of the year. Since I am the one giving out the award I declare her the winner. Now I should make her an actual award....


She has had a really tough go of it the last few months so please drop by her blog, give her some love and congratulate her on her hard earned award.


3 comments:

zipbagofbones December 5, 2008 at 10:12 AM  

Awwww! Dude I'm crying over here lol. I saw that turtle and thought SHE MUST HAVE HIM! :) I heart you, your kids and your turtles. Thanks for the award, it's the best one ever!

PS - you're not too shabby yourself love

Elle Charlie December 7, 2008 at 7:44 PM  

This is such a sweet post - I have a similar turtle! I love Cat's blog - I read it all the time! I'm glad she got your wonderful award!

C.S. Perry December 8, 2008 at 7:31 PM  

Right on.

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP