Wednesday, December 31, 2008

In Celebration of Number 99

This is my 99th post. True it really isn't my 99th post on blogger, I ported my old AOL journal over here and if I ported my myspace blog too I would be way up over 99. For now though this is my 99th post.

I have been thinking about what I could do on this monumental occasion. I could post a picture of myself but I have already done that. I could flash you my boobs but really, almost everyone has seen them already. I could do all sorts of silly attention grabbing hijinks's but I just don't wanna.

Instead I am going to take the time to wish all of you a happy, prosperous, safe and healthy New Year soooooo......

Happy New Year Internet!!


Ok maybe just one little picture. Think of it as my new years gift to all of you. Sorry about the boob thing she just can't help herself.


3 comments:

zipbagofbones December 31, 2008 at 2:28 PM  

Oh my god, it was the year of The Crimp! Was that really two years ago already? What the HELL??

See you in a few hours gorgeous!

Julie December 31, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

I always miss the major milestones. I am at post 408, which means I completely missed 100, 200, 250, 300 and the 400th post, which I was actually planning to acknowledge.

When I get to 500, I will probably pass right by it, in which case I will go back and delete the lamest old posts so that I can make a big deal out of my 500th. Or else my 517th.

Happy New Year!

rachael chatoor January 1, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

Ha ha, love it, you both look beautiful! Happy New Years and congrats on your 99th.

You'll have to go HUGE for 100~

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP