Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fuzzy


Still playing with the camera, still learning. Over the Memorial Day weekend we took the kids camping at the state park near our house. It was literally raining caterpillars. Skylee collected them all weekend and named every one of them Tim Patenty. She could not pronounce Pawlenty. Dirty little republican she is! I'll work on that. We have 3 of them living in a mason jar in the garage because she is convinced they will cocoon. We'll see.

I start school next Monday so my very limited time will turn into no time. What was I thinking heading back to school in the summer?? I'll try to keep everyone posted on how it all goes when I get the chance.

3 comments:

njerzgal May 28, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

Oh no... school already!! ack..I'll miss what little communique we have now!
I used to collect caterpillars all the time..:)

Bobby G May 29, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

MAN! Summer & school NEVER go together for me! Thats prob why it took four years to get my 2 year degree!!! lol

zipbagofbones May 29, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

I'm so excited for you! WOO HOO! Tim Patenty, that's great.

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP