Monday, May 18, 2009

Insert Swear Words Here


Ever have one of those days? One of those days when nothing is really wrong but nothing is right either? I need to ship two boys off to the orphanage and put two girls in climate controlled bubbles and things would seriously be looking up today.


In other news we survived last week. Dance is officially over and I could not be happier about that! Now our weekly activities are limited to baseball and softball instead of all three. Now to find a babysitter for the summer. I have a few interviews today but I'm not all that hopeful.


Blech. I give up. Nothing good to post.
The picture of the girls was taken after the recital Saturday night. Sky was sick all last week and was just done with the whole deal. Hannah is home with it today.

6 comments:

Anonymous May 18, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

Being sick sucks.
I see my dr. tomorrow.
It cannot come soon enough.

Nice pic of your girls.

Good luck finding a sitter.

Reinvent Dad May 18, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

Sickness seems to be going around the country again. My oldest was sick 2 days last week.

Congrats on being done with dance for the season..I always celebrate that as well.

airplane5312 May 18, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

Oh I remember the days. All my girls where in dance class, and recital time was such a big event. Only the oldest though stuck with it till graduation. The other two stopped a couple of years ago. We have many precious photos of our dolls in recital dress.

njerzgal May 18, 2009 at 11:46 PM  

The girls are just adorable, as always. Hope next dance season is a happier one!
You know my thoughts on teenage boys!

Unknown May 19, 2009 at 8:12 AM  

I'm right there with you friend, Jedi's been sick for a week now. So frustrating!

zipbagofbones May 19, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

Oh good lord, not Hannah has it huh? Maybe that's what I caught...

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP