Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Gratuitous Bitching



I don't really have much to say but I feel the need to entertain the masses. Okay mainly my Mom and Carolyn who get upset when I don't give them reading material. It doesn't matter that I talk with my Mom on the phone every few days and I email with Carolyn every single day. They both want reading material.

So here it is...reading material in the form of some random thoughts.

Why does the dog refuse to come inside with me because he wants to lie in the sun but the second I get up the stairs, plant my ass on the couch and lift up my laptop he starts barking at the door. I am leaving him outside to learn a lesson.

Speaking of dogs, why do my neighbors all insist of having dogs that they leave outdoors all day and night? If you want an animal invite it in and make it part of your family. The dogs behind us are big 80 some pound labs. They bark nonstop all day long in this deep obnoxious bark although the cops have been called on them. They are still out ruining my warm spring days. Today somewhere in the neighborhood a small dog has joined the chorus. His constant yip is just as annoying as the big dogs deep woof.

The neighbors across the street had their first baby last night. He is doing well and I cannot wait to see him. Declan is his name. Cute Irish name.

My dog is still at the door. Shit head.

Why can't it be warm, sunny and not windy at the same time? It is 70 degrees out, cloudy and so windy you can't catch your breath out there.

Why does all the maintenance on this house fall on me? Last fall I was the one stuck sanding the mud on the new drywall and ripping up the laminate flooring and relaying it. BY MY SELF. Now Shawn made a half assed attempt to fix our deck. Which means he took down the wobbly hand railings and burned them. I am stuck stripping all the paint.

Why does it take so long for Dell to build a pc? I ordered it last Sunday. A week and 2 days ago. It is still in production and is scheduled for delivery on June 1st. Ya know. The day I start school and won't be here to sign for delivery.

Why can't it be nice so I can play with my new camera a bit?

Damn dog is still barking at the door.

This will be the girls last year at their current dance studio. I can't say why until after the recital but I'll fill you in next week.

Why do people have to get older on their birthday? Why can't people feel younger on their birthday? Why do we have birthdays?

Why does my oldest son think he is my youngest sons keeper? On a daily basis I have to tell him to knock this shit off. Last night I was about to beat them both. The more the oldest bitches the more the youngest acts like an ass to piss him off. Mom is the one who suffers here.

That's it. I have to give in to the dog so he doesn't drive me insane.

8 comments:

Amy May 12, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

If I let my dog out too long, not only does he bark incessantly, he drools all over the glass door with his frothy bark-spit. Yes, thank you. One more thing to clean up.

Anonymous May 12, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

ha ha ha ha ha. I absolutely love it!!! Love, love, love it!!!

We all have days like that.. with similar questions.. even weeks like that..

Hang in there.
And drink wine!

Anonymous May 12, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

p.s. I have a cat.. a quiet cat.. who never goes outdoors.. and doesn't want to. Lovely!

Debbi May 12, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

YAY for reading material!
And boo for a dog that won't shutup. :)

zipbagofbones May 12, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

Is someone dreading the arrival of her annual 28th birthday this week? I think maybe so.....

Unknown May 13, 2009 at 6:36 AM  

My dog barks if the freaking wind changes directions. I'm sure my neighbors love us. I even had him in doggy boot camp and it didn't do squat for his yelling! Such an old man...

Kat May 13, 2009 at 7:51 AM  

When I step outside Liz is on my heels. If I leave her inside she paws at the door until I give in and let her out. Thankfully I don't have to leash her because she listens very well. She also doesn't like to be left outside so she just wanders in with me when I go back in.

Oh and there is this huge vicious dog that lives to the side of me on the other side of a privacy fence who is always left outside. My neighbors have warned me to never let my kids or dog anywhere near the fence. Apparently he has already bit two people but nothing has been done about him.

Kat May 13, 2009 at 7:52 AM  

OH! and I got the print in the mail yesterday! THANKS!!!!!

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP