Friday, May 1, 2009

Prom Maddness!









First I want to update everyone on my Uncle Jack. He made it through surgery just fine. He is doing well and should be able to go home Tuesday or Wednesday! Thanks everyone for the prayers. They obviously worked!!
Tonight is Ed's prom. Super busy day! I was up and cleaning at 6:30. I ran errands and then spent the afternoon taking pictures. He and Erin had a blast posing all over the place. I took over 300 photos of them today!! These are just a few of my favorites. It was really hard to choose.
We went to the grand march at the school and watched everyone parade through in their formal attire. It was really fun and everyone looked so nice.

After today I could use a glass of wine and a jacuzzi. Hmmm. Think I am running off to the liquor store.

11 comments:

Unknown May 1, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

Such great pictures! Her dress is gorgouse!

Joanie May 1, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

My daughter, Dani went to her prom tonight too! She went solo because she didn't want to ask anyone to go with her. The batteries in my camera died, so I only have a few group shots. I'll have her email me a few photos and I'll post one or two in a few days.

Ed and Erin look fabulous!

cheatymoon May 1, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

Sweet sweet photos. I am so not ready for this stuff.

Anonymous May 2, 2009 at 7:09 AM  

Hope you don't have a hangover from the wine... I figure you needed a lot of it after that day.

I didn't go to the prom, so I get to live vicariously through posts like this. I LOVE the troops sign.
~Mary

zipbagofbones May 2, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

Oh man, those turned out great - now I kinda wish he'd invited ME to prom instead of that cute little girl. I can still pass for 16 right? HA

rachael chatoor May 2, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

That must have been fun, I don't know how you choose favorites out of 300 pictures..LOL, but they do look really great!

Anonymous May 4, 2009 at 7:42 AM  

Wine is... good.

Lovely photos. You are such a good mom.

Bobby G May 4, 2009 at 8:09 AM  

AWWWWW SO GREAT! Hope the liquor store run went well!

Debbi May 4, 2009 at 4:34 PM  

What a cute couple!!

Kat May 5, 2009 at 5:04 AM  

Beautiful Pics!

Just Roaming The Cities May 5, 2009 at 8:43 AM  

Just wanted to give kudos to the dress, that shade of green looks fabulous on her :) And of course the tux looks great , too. (get used to it guys, the girls get all the attention with the clothes!)

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP