Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Me!!

I had a wonderful birthday and to be quite honest I can't remember the last time that happened. The difference this year is I decided to take it into my own hands and not wait for others to make my day a happy one.

I got up and hit a few garage sales. Found a cute Coach Carly handbag for super cheap! Score!! I went and had my hair cut and colored. I love my stylist. She is the best and I love to visit with her. I hit up a few more garage sales on my way to the grocery store. I found a vintage Rainbow Brite doll in the box and a Kimberly doll in the box. I loved both of those dolls when I was a kid and didn't pass up the chance to have them again. I did a bit of research on both dolls and they are worth substantially more than I paid for them. Score again!!

I went and bought myself a cake and stuff for dinner. Ed made both!!
Matt had his first baseball game tonight and they won!
It was a good day. Go me!!

8 comments:

Debbi May 14, 2009 at 10:20 PM  

And Happy BirthYEAR to you! I hope it's a GREAT one!

OhCaptain May 14, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

Happy Birthday! Glad it went so well.

Lesley May 15, 2009 at 1:51 AM  

Sounds like you had a great day. Happy Birthday! I agree, sometimes we just have to take matters into our own hands. :)

njerzgal May 15, 2009 at 2:31 AM  

You had a rocking day girlfriend!! I agree...this waiting for others to do what's right isn't working out too well for me either.
Glad you enjoyed every bit of your day!!
wtg matt!

Anonymous May 15, 2009 at 5:40 AM  

Happy belated Birthday. I love any girl who buys herself cake.

Ok, on the vintage Rainbow Brite doll, that made me feel old. I remember when they were errr NOT vintage.
~Mary

zipbagofbones May 15, 2009 at 7:21 AM  

Go Chelle! I'm so glad it was awesome for you, you earned it, like, at least twice over :) XO

Anonymous May 15, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

I gave you an award on my blog. Check out out chicka!

Unknown May 15, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

Happy Birthday missy! (A day late)
I'm glad it went so well.

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter
    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP