Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 100, a Blog Resolution


I have been kicking around what to do for my 100th post. I absolutely refuse to do a list of 100 anything Cat, so sorry. I have decided that in honor of my 100th post I will post 100 pictures. Not now sillies! 100 pictures over the next 100 days. I haven't decided if the pictures will be taken that day or if they will be photos from years ago. I just dunno but I do know that this is my blog and i'll decide. Got it?

Todays photo was taken last night. This is how we drunken housewives roll. You dig?Happy 2009!
Just a quick edit......I somehow ended up deleting my entire blog roll. UGH!

4 comments:

Anonymous January 2, 2009 at 7:42 AM  

I wondered what happened to your blog.

Glad to have found this one.

Hope you had an awesome New Years.

rachael chatoor January 2, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

I found it too! :)

What were you singing? Was it a game or Karaoke? Hope it was a wonderful night!

Happy New Year!

zipbagofbones January 2, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

You were SO letting the good times roll in that photo and getting down with your bad self.

Olivia July 24, 2013 at 5:31 AM  



Am so grateful to this great man Dr.Muku who has brought back happiness to my life, At first i taught he was a scam,Because i saw a testimony about him how he helped someone in bringing back his ex girlfriend within 3 days so i decided to give him a chance in bringing back my lover back to me who left me for 11 years,So Dr.Muku said my lover will come back to me soon,So really wait for the 3 days was completed my lover Williams called me and said he was sorry and that he is ready to make it up with me and love me forever, Am so grateful to Dr.Muku,Please in-case you are in need of help you can contact him on his eamil address mukumukushrine@gmail.com

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP