Thursday, April 30, 2009

What if I can't think of a clever title?


This morning while getting the kids ready for school I had a whole post worked up in my head. Now I can't even remember the topic. That is so buggy!!


Earlier this week I went and took the placement tests for my little adventure back to college. I did really well on the English part of the tests, not so much on the math part. I was half a point away from being a certified mathtard. Four points away from a perfect score on English. Now I am waiting on my award letter to find out if I can get student loans. If all is well I start June 1st. Yay!! Even more yay is the day I get the letter saying I can get loans I am running right out to the local best buy and buying a new camera. Exciting!
In other news, Tuesday morning my Uncle Jack had a heart attack. I dig my Uncle Jack. Family lore says that back in the day he grew a pot plant in my Grandma's flowerbed. She never knew what it was but liked it because of the pretty flowers. I will never know if that's true or not but come on, what a great story. Right now, as I type this, he is under the knife having bi-pass surgery or is it by-pass surgery? Either way if you could all say a prayer that he comes through okay and has a speedy recovery. My Grandpa died of a heart attack. My Uncle Kenny has had a few and is still hanging around doing his thing. Now Uncle Jack. He is so ornery I'm sure he will be fine.
That's about it for my part of the world. Tim tagged me for a meme but if he thinks I am taking a picture of myself preshower, makeup and hair he is smokin' some crack. His new name should be Oh Cracktain. Ha!

5 comments:

zipbagofbones April 30, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

Oh my god, I didn't know about your uncle! Will be thinking about him today, wishing a speedy and full recovery. HUGS!

Anonymous April 30, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

What? No pic of you preshower? ha ha ha ha ha!

I am praying for your uncle.

Kat April 30, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

Prayers coming his way!

Pot in Grandma's flowers, classic.

cheatymoon April 30, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

Thinking of your uncle and your family. Cool story about the garden addition...

good luck on the school stuff.

Debbi April 30, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

sorry to hear about Jack. I hope to hear from you soon that all is well.

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP