Monday, February 9, 2009

The Grand Unveiling

Click to Enlarge
I have been very secretive with all of you the past week or so. First there was the "Unfolding" post, then there was the "Touch of Autumn" post. Finally the veil is being lifted and you get to see whats under that veil of secrecy.
Because of all of you and your wonderful comments and emails. I realized maybe I could take this hobby of mine and share it with a broader audience. Sooooo.........
I present to you my new little spot in cyber land. Please stop by and tell me what you think.
I need to give some serious props to Mia, she has been awesome to work with and if any of you ever need custom graphics done I highly recommend her. Go ahead! Get yourself a pretty new blog banner. I dare ya! ;)
Oh yeah about the photo. I almost forgot. I took this on my walk about last week. The walk about that included me sinking ass deep into a snow bank.
This thing was waaaay up in the tree and Shawn and I initially thought it was some sort of odd birds nest. I snapped a ton of different photos of it. It wasn't until I got home and took a closer look that I realized it was a bee or wasp nest. They are crafty little insects those winged bugs. I love how it looks almost stuccoed.

11 comments:

zipbagofbones February 9, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

Congratulations on your Grand Opening! It's about time you started sharing with a bigger audience! Watch your back, Ansel Adams! My Jill is in the hiz-ouse

This pic creeps me out, reminds me of the hornets nest that attacked me one time.

Bobby G February 9, 2009 at 9:07 AM  

Nice Pic! I just shot a few pics w/ my new camera yesterday, ill get them up soon!

Anonymous February 9, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

They were making sure their home was well insulated for winter.
But I'm with you - it does look like stucco.

Awesome photo!

Irish Gumbo February 9, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

I thought that nest was a mask when I first looked. Wow, greta photo!

SQUEEEE! Congratulations, Michelle! The Etsy site looks great, love the photos. This is so wonderful to get yourself out there, my dear. Awesome!

Chris February 9, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

Your Etsy page looks great. You might want to check out ArtWanted.com also. I know a couple people who've sold prints there.

Yuck @ the nest. Great picture but YUCK at the bugs that made it.

Kat February 9, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

I love that photo, now I am going to go check out the new page.

cheatymoon February 9, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

Congrats on the etsy shop and love the new look!

And that wasp nest... so cool!

ChurchPunkMom February 9, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

Congrats!! I'm looking forward to checking it out..

and what a stunning picture! Lovely.

Laura Jayne February 10, 2009 at 3:18 AM  

Wow... love this picture. Congrates on the Grand Opening.

Unknown February 10, 2009 at 6:51 AM  

You really do have a talent for photography! I like your new site-

That hornets nest is creeeeeepy...

Anonymous February 11, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

Congratulations! You have an awesome talent!

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP