Friday, February 27, 2009

The Return........


Phatty's back! I forgot I had a few more pics of him. I won't be selfish. I'll share.
I have this problem, I don't know how much I should say here but hey, its my blog and my feelings. Why should I have to hide my feelings?
I am dealing with something that has me totally out of my element and I am at a loss as how to deal with it. I have a wide array of life experiences and all sorts of different types of people have come and gone over the years. Right now I am dealing with the type of person I have never dealt with before. Self centered, self absorbed and selfish. The kind of person who throws fits that would put my neighbors 2 year old to shame. Someone who takes, takes, takes without a second thought and acts like it is a huge favor if they give the smallest thing back. Some one who doesn't see the people around them for more than an annoyance or someone to get something from.
I just don't know how to handle this type of thing and it isn't someone I can cut out of my life.
Any advice readers? I have even considered going back to see my therapist and asking him for advice. I am so out of my element and sinking fast. Help!

7 comments:

Bobby G February 27, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

Well honestly if I were you, this man isnt my dad, he may be your biological dad, but he didnt raise you and he has ABSOLUTELY no right to make you burdened at all. As far as him taking advantage of you, you need to make that stop, put your foot down, it may not be in your nature to do so, but its also not in your nature to walked all over, at least ti shouldnt be. If it were me, I wouldnt of done shit w/ this deadbeat, id of let him go to a home, PEACE OUT! I hope this didnt seem to harsh, he is your dad, but he is NOT your father....

Bobby G February 27, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

MN doesnt have homes? its a damn good threat to someone who isnt Senile, tell him you are in my house fucker! you dont like it get out! Id tell him you arent anything to me, im trying to me nice, but its no skin off my nose to put ya in a home! Sometimes you have to be mean to old people! lol

Bobby G February 27, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

WOW! What a inconsiderate prick. I cant believe someone who is gettin helped in such a huge way would ever act like that! I dont even know what to do say...now im kinda pissed! I wouldnt talk to him either

Bobby G February 27, 2009 at 12:18 PM  

Catholicism? Lets not get drastic! You are confessing to BG! lol Im way better than a priest due to my non relationship w/ God! lol I cant believe your husband hasnt SNAPPED yet? Id be SO DONE! Id be schemin ways to get him out with you! lol

Bobby G February 27, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

Im fortunate to come from a GOOD STRONG family, thats rare these days....

Anonymous February 27, 2009 at 12:39 PM  

Sounds like my mom.

I'd suggest wine but unfortunately
no amount of wine can help in a case like that.

Maybe the therapy is a good idea.

I wish I had answers but I don't..
If I did, life with my mother would be so much sweeter.

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! February 27, 2009 at 5:00 PM  

if it's a kid? beat that ass.

if it's an adult? beat that ass.

no seriously...you need no part of that relationship. nada.

i love fatty by the way, obviously has way more class that the potential "ass beating" receiver..

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP